I have been writing a lot test cases for a large web project built by symfony. From time to time I found the build-in testers are not sufficient to test my application thorough enough. Often times it is not possible to simulate the way a user would interact with the application. For this reason, I have turned to Selenium.
Though it takes some extra work to get it to work with symfony's Lime test framework, the result turns out to be very satisfactory. The following is for those who are interested at the integration process. All code examples shown here are written using a Linux box, but they should also work under Window environment.